…nars. a look from their fall 2011 lookbook that is both modern & amazingly achievable! a definite must try!
Tag: nars fall looks
Monica is…loving the look.
courtesy of nars, a cosmetic play by play…
“The look for the Fall 2009 Collection is romantic and feminine but with a distinct edge,” says François Nars, Founder and Creative Director of NARS Cosmetics.
Look created by: Diane Kendal for NARS Cosmetics.
- Apply NARS Concealer as needed, to cover any imperfections.
- Apply NARS Firming Foundation to entire face to even out complexion.
- Contour cheeks with NARS Cap Vert Multiple Bronzer and NARS Angelika Blush.
- Lightly stroke NARS Blush in Gilda on the apples of the cheeks.
- Apply NARS Silk Road Duo Eyeshadow over entire lid, with NARS Large Domed Eye Brush to the brow and under the eye with NARS Smudge Brush .
- Blend NARS Mekong Single Eyeshadow and NARS Night Fever Single Eyeshadow along the lash line into the crease
- Use NARS Black Moon Eyeliner to line the lower lash line.
- Apply multiple coats of NARS Black Orchid Mascara.
- Apply NARS Malta Lipliner Pencil to define the lip line.
- Fill entire lip in with NARS Fast Ride Lipstick.
- Apply two coats of NARS Tokaido Express Nail Polish.
You must be logged in to post a comment.